Neaker Girl

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

IS THERE A WAY TO GET THEM TO LISTEN?????


I really want to know if there is a way to get the male counterpart to listen and actually hear what you have to say. I am so tired of trying to communicate with Mike and really have a conversation about something other than going out for a beer, or waiting to hear from his boss on when he will, if ever, go back to work and get paid.
I think that I would be better off by myself or changing my sexual preference. What the hell does he do for me anyway. Well, I guess my hair is falling our for one reason or another. When the doc asks, "Do you have any life stressers?", what am I supposed to say. Yes, a live in boyfriend that works a day here or there and likes his beer, a child getting married, a child graduating, and a handicapped child that I care for at home. That may explain why I have lost 1/2 my hair on the top of my head. Not very nice to look at my scalp right now, but that's about what you see.
You would think that he could notice it, if everyone else does. Does that even bother him one bit. Don't look like it does.
I need a man that cares about me, hard working, loving, excepting, and passionate in my life right now. Guess the only men available are the handicapped ones, just like parking spaces. I guess I am done bitching right now, going to go to cry myself to sleep again.
Love,
Me

Posted by Neaker Girl :: 5/24/2006 08:49:00 PM :: 1 comments

Post a Comment

-------------------------------------