Neaker Girl

Saturday, July 08, 2006

I'm Back Again!!!


Sorry, I know it's been a while since the last time I was one. Been trying to keep up with all the extra activites in my life lately. I did something that I did not think that I would ever do today. I tracked down my biological father and spoke to him today after 11 years of not speaking with him. He seems to be doing fine and I can tell you that I took him by surprise when he realized it was me and not a telemarketer. Anyways, things seem to be moving ahead ok, we make is through the graduation of one child and the oldest is getting married on August 25th this year. I will have to try to make it through that now. Deeeeep Breaths and move forward.
The weather is hot and muggie. Forrest actually asked me to give him a tub bath tomorrow in the morning before we are supposed to get on a bus and go and watch Mike play in soft ball tournaments at 9am. Yes, I am full of all kinds of energy like that in the morning. I told Forrest that I needed to clean the tub out first and he told me to go upstairs and do it. I guess that's first on my list in the morning in between all his cares and the the soft ball game. Any way, hope everyone is doing well. Take Care
See ya soon,
Love,
Me

Posted by Neaker Girl :: 7/08/2006 09:32:00 PM :: 1 comments

Post a Comment

-------------------------------------