Neaker Girl

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Dad????


I received a return email from my biological father today, and really did not know how to take it. I have not talked with him for 11 years or so and called him the other day. Thought that he would blow me off like all the other times in the past, but to my surprise, his entire email was all appologies for all the bad feelings he created with me, and him hoping to bring our relationship to where it should be. He ended by telling me that he has always loved me and the kids and wants to get to know us better.
Hmmmmmmmmmm
Could it really be true or is he just pulling the same old crap again??? I don't know, just will have to ponder this one for a while.
Gotta go,
Love,
me

Posted by Neaker Girl :: 7/11/2006 01:38:00 PM :: 1 comments

Post a Comment

-------------------------------------