Neaker Girl

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Heat


I think that it is just too darn hot right now. The little guy is trying to tolerate it, but you can't even move without the sweat pouring off of yourself. Don't remember it being this hot for this amount of days really ever. Hope everyone else is doing well. The heat drove me to put up blinds in my kitchen. I have been here for almost 6 years with nothing over those windows. Now they are all covered up. Got sheets up over everything else to try to keep the sunlight out a little and try to keep is a little more cool here.
Go figure, my other half installs furnaces and AC But we don't even have a ceiling fan, why is that. Can't fix the problem at home, but can fix it at other places. Another thing to ponder for a while. Well gotta go and get ready for work again. Hope everyone is doing well.
Love,
Me

Posted by Neaker Girl :: 7/18/2006 05:13:00 AM :: 1 comments

Post a Comment

-------------------------------------